[uf-discuss] hCode microformat proposal

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:58:11 PST 2007

You certainly know more about it than I do, though I have no qualms
adding it to the wiki.  It certainly would solve a bunch of the issues
regarding the added markup for syntax highlighting.

As for where that should go... it seems to me like it could be sited
as an example of existing solutions, in that it attempts to maintain
the semantic html structure of the code block without muddling it with
styling.  It might also be a good thing to file under discussion.

~ Anders