[uf-discuss] XPN: Xhtml Professional Network - idea

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:53:01 PST 2007

Hey Killian,

Take a look at XBN -- we brought up this idea awhile back on Tara's urging...

http://tinyurl.com/2qa5pc

There's also more there generally about the idea of "professional"
relationships. I favor a moderate advancement of professional
relationships, especially in the context of hResume...

Let's see if we can advance the topic this time around.

Chris