[uf-discuss] LA Meetup, end of the month?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 25 23:24:22 PST 2007

On 1/25/07 8:30 PM, "Michael McCracken" <michael.mccracken at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, is anyone still interested in an LA meetup this weekend?
> I see 4 names on the wiki page, and a couple of votes for places.
>
> That ought to be enough for an interesting meeting - who's in?

I'm definitely up for it.  A friend of mine told me about the uWink
restaurant which sounded quite the techno-geeky interesting place to eat and
chat.  Saturday evening is looking like the best time slot for me - and it
looked like everyone else on the wiki page could make it then too.

More details on the wiki:

http://microformats.org/wiki/events/2007-01-la-get-together

Thanks,

Tantek