[uf-discuss] Process Mailing List?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 26 11:00:28 PST 2007

On 1/26/07 8:48 AM, "Dr. Ernie Prabhakar" <drernie at opendarwin.org> wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2007, at 5:18 AM, David Janes wrote:
>>> Can we re-open the discussion about starting something like
>>> "microformats-process at microformats.org"?

When re-raising/opening a discussion, please provide a URL to the relevant
wiki page which captured the state of the discussion previously.

In general, if no such wiki page exists, ask for it.  If no one can find it,
ask the list for help with researching the previous discussion and creating
a wiki page for it.

>>> We can hopefully quarantine some of these early discussion away from
>>> the normal signal/noise on the discuss list.
>>
>> +2
> +1

Agreed.  Please add your opinions to the list of options (or add another
option)

and please add your name and "-1" to the do nothing option: