[uf-discuss] "Hello World" or "How do I get started with the process?"

Derrick Lyndon Pallas derrick at pallas.us
Sat Jan 27 10:20:31 PST 2007

For anyone that hasn't met me: I'm a software engineer at a search
company. (However, nothing I say on this list is on behalf of or
reflects the views of my company.) For anyone that has met me: yes, I
finally signed up. (I'll no longer need to read over Ben's shoulder.)

I've been consuming microformats and have some ideas for an additional
format. I've done some research to that end but am not sure if just
putting up a page on the wiki is the right first step. (Are there actual
templates for the pages described in the process document? Or should I
just mimic similarly named pages?)

~D