[uf-discuss] This Week in Microformats

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 04:37:02 PST 2007

Hi Andy,

On 28 Jan 2007, at 12:27, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> The last "This Week in Microformats" was dated 17 December 2006
> (over a
> month ago).

Yes it was. I'm somewhat embarrassed by the loss of regularity.

> Will there be another? Is some assistance in compiling it needed?

There definitely will be another — I've been wanting to get it done
for weeks now. I'm just terribly disorganised and increasingly tired
in the evenings. I think that answers the second question; yes, some
compilation assistance would be good. Your Wiki page is an excellent
mechanism.

It's my intention that the next edition of TWIM link to the Wiki
brainstorm page for people to contribute for the next weeks entries,
but thank you for bringing it to the attention of the community now.

I consider myself duly prodded, so I'll try and get the roundup
sorted out over the next few days.

Regards,
Ben