[uf-discuss] [hCite] title

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:44:21 PST 2007

In Brian's book example on the citation-brainstorming wiki page, the
title of the book is marked up with class="fn".

Every example we have uses 'title', except for the US. patent.

I vote to change that example to use 'title' and verify that 'title'
is the class name to be used to represent titles of hCite elements.
Other votes?

(Note: some formats use a different field name for titles that are
chapter titles. Recall that for hCite we have the 'container' field,
which is a nested hCite and would store the title of the containing
book as its own 'title'.)

-mike

--
Michael McCracken