[uf-discuss] Confused about telephone numbers in hCard

Paul Wilkins paul_wilkins at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 1 14:33:35 PDT 2007

From: "Rickards, Julian (NDM)" <julian.rickards at ontario.ca>
> What I am doing is trying to make my markup work in Outlook 2003 by
> exporting from Tails Export.
>
> I started with:

This is the correct way to markup that you're after.

<snip>

> Why is this so hard to do?

The trouble you're facing is that Tails is at version 0.3. The author says
" Thanks all for the feedback. I'm trying to construct a list . . ."

At this stage, Tails is incomplete and you will either need to be paitent
until it works more properly, or for the interim, find some other solution
than Tails.

--
Paul Wilkins