[uf-discuss] "abbr" and accessibility - a work around.

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 3 02:06:44 PDT 2007

On 6/25/07 12:39 PM, "James Craig" <jcraig at apple.com> wrote:

> Apologies for not responding sooner. I've been working on a test case
> script for all of the possibilities listed on the assistive-
> technology-abbr-results pages, but side work always falls behind work
> work.

<snip>

> http://microformats.org/wiki/assistive-technology-abbr-results

James,

Thanks for the update, and I can certainly understand/appreciate the
challenge of balancing various sources of "work".

Your work on documenting the different possibilities, your scientific
observations/hypotheses about the possibilities, and a test case script for
them is very much appreciated (I'm sure by many, whether explicitly
acknowledged or not).

Tantek