[uf-discuss] Confused about telephone numbers in hCard

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ontario.ca
Tue Jul 3 11:04:29 PDT 2007

Paul Wilkins wrote:

> The trouble you're facing is that Tails is at version 0.3.
> The author says " Thanks all for the feedback. I'm trying to
> construct a list . . ."
>
> At this stage, Tails is incomplete and you will either need
> to be patient until it works more properly, or for the
> interim, find some other solution than Tails.

In my experimentation, I learned that the same code
(http://jrickards.ca/hcard2.html) exports properly via Technorati
Contacts, X2V and Operator but not via Tails Export. I am not going to
depend on Tails Export until more advances have been made to the code
(otherwise, it has great potential for becoming a great tool).

Jules