[uf-discuss] Multiple hCards

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ontario.ca
Wed Jul 4 04:59:37 PDT 2007

Scott wrote:

> I just exported that page through X2V and got 3 vCards.
> They're all in one .vcf file, though.  Do you want each vCard
> in a separate file for some reason, or were you getting
> something different?

When creating a page with multiple hCards, for example, Sales Offices in
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australasia, only
one of those would apply so you would want only the one that applied to
you. In my case, I am trying to find a way of listing the contact
information for various staff in our office and yet when a client goes
to our contacts page, they need only download the contact information
for one or a couple of our staff that they deal with on a regular basis.

I am going to see if fragment identifiers work but I suspect that they
won't. I will let you know the results.

Jules