[uf-discuss] Multiple hCards

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Jul 4 07:50:54 PDT 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 6:09 AM, Rickards, Julian (NDM) wrote:

> I also tried using fragment identifiers
> (http://jrickards.ca/hcard.html#arethafranklin) but that didn't work
> either, I only got the first contact (James Brown).

I just ran that fragment URL through X2V, which output only the
Aretha Franklin vCard.  Taking a guess as to why you might be getting
different results, if you're using X2V via a constructed URL per the
instructions of "http://suda.co.uk/projects/microformats/hcard/get-
contact.php?uri=<COMPLETE-URL-TO-YOUR-SITE>", that doesn't actually
work with fragment URLs, because the # needs to be escaped (as %23).
But that's my only guess as to what the problem is.

Peace,
Scott