[uf-discuss] hRelease Update

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu Jul 5 13:38:46 PDT 2007

In message
<21e770780707051148j3765d14cn30959d095865ba04 at mail.gmail.com>, Brian
Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:

>There was a thread last month about the status of hRelease outside
>of microformats, this should hopefully clear things-up.
>
>http://www.brianoberkirch.com/2007/07/05/hrelease-me/

>hRelease doesn't exist.

Uh huh.

        <http://www.eu.socialtext.net/hRelease/>

           #    This is the home page for the hRelease Project (aka
                Social Media Press Release).

           #    hRelease is a community effort to define a new format
                for press releases via a community standard microformat

        <http://www.eu.socialtext.net/hRelease/index.cgi?about>

        This is a community effort to define a new format for press
        releases via a community standard microformat (hRelease).

        <http://socialmediarelease.org/>

        Social Media Release Moving Forward Again

        June 20th, 2007 by Chris Heuer

        I just got off the phone with Shannon Whitley from PRX Builder
        and I am very happy to report that he is taking the lead in
        moving the technical standard for the Microformat forward.

        <http://groups.google.com/group/newmediarelease/>