[uf-discuss] Mediawiki accesskey shortcut usage instructions

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Wed Jul 25 18:45:46 PDT 2007

Paul Wilkins wrote:
> From: "Andy Mabbett" <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk>
>> Paul Wilkins <paul_wilkins at xtra.co.nz> writes
>>> It could be a lot better if it said
>>> "Accesskeys differ according to your browser." which links off to a
>>> page that explains about Accesskeys, followed by "use ACCESSKEY S to
>>> save"
>>
>> It would be better still to say nothing. We don't say "move your mouse
>> pointer here and press the button to go to the page about..."

Can we please kill this thread? It's a humble request.

The signal to noise at this point is horrible. I don't think anybody on
here joined the list to discuss access key issues on our wiki.

Please discuss it among yourselves off-list if you must. Again - just a
humble request to stop spamming the list with access key issues.

-- manu