[uf-discuss] hAtom + Sparkle

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:54:09 PDT 2007

Ooo! I've wanted to see this happen for a long time! hAtom + Sparkle
is a *fantastic* application of Microformats. I agree that hatom is
the way forward but also think that hAppcast would be a good idea to
explore.

I've created the following page to kick things off:

http://microformats.org/wiki/ appcast-brainstorming

Looking forward to your contributions. I'll add more when I'm on a
real computer.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2007, at 12:15 PM, "Denis Defreyne" <denis.defreyne at stoneship.org