[uf-discuss] hResume and hListing

Rob Crowther robertc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:10:35 PDT 2007

I've just been updating my CV[1], mostly to change the 'education'
events to have a type specified in a span class="type" element as was
discussed on this list back in February.  While I was at it, I also
marked up my skills as hlistings with class offer-service.  I have two
questions:

1. Can anyone verify if I have my hlisting syntax correct?  I think
I've included all the required elements, but I'm not sure.
2. Is this at all sensible?  It seemed like a good idea at the time -
surely the point of a CV is that I'm offering my services?  But it
perhaps doesn't have any advantages over just using plain tags the way
I've done it.

Rob

[1] http://www.dotrob.com/cv.html