[uf-discuss] URLs surrounded with brackets don't appear

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:26:09 PDT 2007

Sounds like your e-mail client might be thinking it is an (unknown)
HTML element.

What e-mail client are you using?

(They should really fix that, since it's a really old convention.
Maybe there's a way to file a bug report with them.)

On 7/27/07, Nancy Tubbs <nancy_tubbs at fullcalendar.com> wrote:
> In case other email clients are like mine, you all might want to know that URLs surrounded with brackets aren't visible when reading the email. To see this link below I had to view source.  URLs without brackets show up fine. Just fyi in case it's a broader issue.
>
> Nancy

    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                 Vlog Razor... Vlogging News
                    http://vlograzor.com/