[uf-discuss] Outlook

Michael MD mdagn at spraci.com
Mon Jun 25 21:21:25 PDT 2007

> AFAIK this is now fixed in Outlook 2007, consider upgrading if your
> preferred calendar application is Outlook.

haven't seen this yet .. around here everyone is still using Outlook 2003 or
earlier

I'd love to know if Outlook 2007 can import/export a calendar (from/to iCal
format) rather than just single events
(so far I haven't found a way to do this with Outlook)
 or if there are any new features that might be useful for describing what
city/country an event is in.
(perhaps a simple way to create vcard for the location of each event somehow
combined with the event data?
 - much like a hCard for a venue address is often embedded in hCal listings)

This is something seriously lacking in ALL desktop calendar apps I've seen
so far.