[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Jun 28 08:38:53 PDT 2007

People seem to be put off by words like semantic or microformat. Maybe
we need to do some more research outside of this mailing list?

Does anyone have any ideas how we could design some research to try and
answer this? Some scenarios we could user test would be the difference
between a page with MF and a page without for a user with an MF
supporting browser but no concept of MF. And a user without an MF
consumer coming across a page encouraging them to get one.