[uf-discuss] Microformat tools bogosity test

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:57:59 PST 2007

On 07/03/07, Kevin Marks <kevinmarks at mac.com> wrote:

> So, help make it so. We could declare an official URL and put your
> soupdragon there, which would satisfy the opaque URL you want, but if
> you made up an XMDP, that would be far better.

I'm not so concerned over the soup dragon, although it would be nice
(& quite funny) for it to have it an official URI, when I get a minute
I'll do some XMDP. More significant are the non-bogus microformats!

I did a XMDP profile for hReview last June, I doubt whether this is
still current but the doc might make a reasonable placeholder at an
official URI in lieu of a better version (I'd be happy to take on the
task of updating it) -

http://dannyayers.com/micromodels/profiles/hreview

More recently I did one for hCalendar -

http://dannyayers.com/microformats/hcalendar-profile

- but it'd probably be best to talk to DanC before minting another
profile URI for hCalendar.

For the other uFs which lack profile URIs, I suggest just minting URIs
and putting placeholder docs there. I'll be happy to help with the
XMDP profiles, time permitting.

Cheers,
Danny.

--