[uf-discuss] Geo Elevation Data

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Tue Mar 20 08:21:04 PST 2007

On Mar 20, 2007, at 10:38 AM, Alexander Graf wrote:

> On 20.03.2007, at 14:25, Scott Reynen wrote:
>
>> Per the process, please document a wide variety of such examples
>> in the wiki
>
> http://www.waypoint.org/gps2-list210.html
> http://gpsnepal.com/waypoint.php?trek=everest (or any other treks)
> http://www.way-points.nl/waypoints/rubriek.asp?cat=2&type=rubriek
> http://members.aol.com/gpspage/waypoints.html
>
> just as an example... I'm sure I'll find more...

Good.  Now you (or anyone else interested in this) should put those
in the wiki where they can be more easily found and analyzed by
others.  As a demonstration, I started a page for this, based on the
examples template:

http://microformats.org/wiki/geo-elevation-examples

I have no personal experience working with elevation data, so if I've
mis-stated the problem you're trying to solve, please correct on that
page.

Peace,
Scott