[uf-discuss] In-the-wild datetimes for screenreader testing

bruce lawson bruce at brucelawson.co.uk
Sun May 6 00:29:16 PDT 2007

I'm hoping to test some  date formats with screen-readers, but notice
that there aren't any "in the wild" URLs posted on the wiki page
http://microformats.org/wiki/assistive-technology-abbr-results

I'm assuming from this absence that there aren't any examples "in the
wild", so propose testing  ad hoc examples.

In order that the results aren't dismissed as invalid because
they're  specially created rather than "in the wild", I'd like to
canvas opinion on this plan - or put out another call for "in the
wild" URLs, please.

bruce