[uf-discuss] uF Tools for Internet Explorer?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed May 9 12:08:57 PDT 2007

On 5/9/07 11:17 AM, "Brian Suda" <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/9/07, John Beales <john at johnbeales.com> wrote:
>>> What we need to investigate is something like operator that works in
>>> page for microformats. I have thought about this, but it's not high on
>>> my list.
>>>
>>> Mike
>>
>> I'm going to try to see about making a favelet for IE that uses Brian
>> Suda's XSL, or Technorati's implementation or something, (when I
>> actually get going I'll E-mail those of you responsible asking
>> permission - don't worry).  It's a bit of a stop-gap but hopefully it
>> can start letting IE users at least see the value of an hCard.
>
> --- the microformats wiki has a list of existing bookmarklets[1], if
> you create any new ones, please be sure to add them to the list.
>
> -brian
>
> [1] - http://microformats.org/wiki/bookmarklets

Thanks Brian.

Aforementioned bookmarklet/favelets added to that page.

In addition I created a page for internet-explorer-extensions to parallel
the one for firefox and linked to it from the implementations page to
hopefully make it easier to discover/find.

http://microformats.org/wiki/internet-explorer-extensions

http://microformats.org/wiki/implementations

Thanks,

Tantek