[uf-discuss] split full names

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Oct 4 10:00:05 PDT 2007

How microformats handle this in hCards is documented on the Wiki at
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard#Implied_.22n.22_Optimization

It explicitly restricts this fn optimization to two-part names.

--Bob.

This is what Frances Berriman <microformats-discuss at microformats.org> said
about "Re: [uf-discuss] split full names" on 4 Oct 2007 at 11:09