[uf-discuss] Backnetwork Lab - XFN pagination

Glenn Jones glenn.jones at madgex.com
Fri Oct 5 02:59:01 PDT 2007

Few weeks ago I watched Tantek give a demonstration of the Plaxo open
social graph which is a rel="me" spider. It reminded me how powerful
practical demonstrations are at communicating concepts.

So I have built lab.backnetwork.com with the idea of constructing a
number of service based interfaces to demonstrate some key concepts that
are currently under discussion. I am really interested in focusing on
the portable social network area, so I have start with a very simple
example of XFN pagination using rel="next".

http://lab.backnetwork.com/xfnpagination/

I am hoping to fellow this with a second interface which can parse the
XFN/hcard pattern
(http://microformats.org/wiki/social-network-portability).

Any feedback or comments would be welcome

Glenn Jones
http://www.glennjones.net/