[uf-discuss] microformats for dummies

Tara Hunt horsepigcow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:53:23 PDT 2007

That's an awesome video, John!

Which makes me think that we should ask Lee Lefevre really nicely
whether he would put together a 'Microformats In Plain English' video
for the community? Usually he charges big bucks, but he's a community
guy and may recognize the value in this.

For his former work:

http://www.commoncraft.com/video-googledocs
http://www.commoncraft.com/rss_plain_english
http://www.commoncraft.com/video-wikis-plain-english