[uf-discuss] Re: [uf-new] Mapping Microformats to RDFa

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri Oct 12 12:52:33 PDT 2007

Brian Suda wrote:
> Also, there is the same discussion on going on the RDFa mailing list:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Oct/0113.html
>
> As Ivan Herman replied on that list, GRDDL handles much of what you
> are looking for as well and much of those Microformats -> RDF
> conversions already exist.

Great! Where are they? Are the transformations only available as XSL
stylesheets? If so, they're not very useful as a quick-reference for
publishers... are they?

Are you talking about this:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/CustomRdfDialects

In which case:

The hcard2rdf.xsl is licensed under CC-non-commercial, which makes it
useless to any company wanting to implement this stuff in their products.

hreview2rdfxml.xsl is a 404.

There are no mappings for hCalendar, hAtom, or hResume, etc... what am I
missing? Apologies - I'm not that familiar with GRDDL tools that are
available... do you have some good links to GRDDL tools?

-- manu