[uf-discuss] [admin] Notice of community ban

Steve Robillard s.robillard at snet.net
Thu Oct 18 20:03:55 PDT 2007

I don't believe anyone else has been banned, but rather that Andy has been
banned multiple times, and it appears to have had little effect. As for the
transparency of the process do the admins vote before taking this action or
is it a single admin's decision (let me be clear I am not saying that the
action was taken without just cause or unwarranted). As for unusual, I guess
that is part of what prompted my post, it is no longer unusual, but rather a
matter of how long before it repeats.

Steve