[uf-discuss] invisible content OK?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:38:50 PDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everybody!

--- welcome to the list, you have come to the right place to get
microformats questions answered.

> One question I haven't seen addressed is whether it's considered good
> practice to hide information from the as-displayed webpage while
> including it in the microformat.

--- much of this has been discussed before, a quick search of the
mailing list archives pulls up over 100 results. That is probably the
best place to start and read-up on the topic. If you still have
questions then feel free to ask them here again.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:http://microformats.org/discuss%20hidden%20data

There is also an FAQ page, which does not currently have an Q & A for
this, feel free to add one and answer it. Then we can all itterate and
help the next person to find the answer.

http://microformats.org/wiki/faq

-brian

--
brian suda