[uf-discuss] Re: Microformats UI in Firefox 3

Breton Slivka zen at zenpsycho.com
Tue Sep 4 05:43:49 PDT 2007

Okay well, that's a relief.
It's amazing though, that we're talking about enabling designers to
design, but have only so far mentioned html, javascript and urls.
What about putting the design into the design code: css? Would it not
be a simple matter of adding selectors for the firefox mf ui elements?

example:

x-mozilla-add-hcard {

visibility:visible;
background:orange;
border: 1px solid black;

}

which would select whatever element is the button/link for adding an
hcard.

-breton