[uf-discuss] Marking up table rows

Montgomery, Mike MMontgomery at TerpSys.com
Tue Sep 4 08:16:22 PDT 2007

> How would I mark-up the second table row (based on a real-world
advocacy
> example):

h>
> Place</th></tr>

</
> td></tr>
>
> with both hCard and geo?
>
> The real example has ~50 rows. Is it feasible to wrap each in:
>
>    <tbody class="vcard">?
>
> is there an alternative?

Would it be feasible to add the class="vcard" to the <tr> instead?

Also, just out of curiosity, why you would mark this information as an
hcard?  I assume that one of the columns would contain a name, email,
phone number, etc. and that would be the reason.  Otherwise, I'm not
sure why you would use class="vcard" instead of just class="geo".  If
there is a reason, I would like to know for my own reference.

Thanks,
Mike