[uf-discuss] Microformats and Firefox 3

Alex Faaborg faaborg at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 4 18:44:48 PDT 2007

I really like this idea, I just forward the post and mockups to the
rest of our UX team and our lead engineer.

>> This is not particularly transient

If the margin marks bar only appeared on pages with recognized
content, then I think this would certainly count as being transient.
Or, to be even less intrusive, a small mark could indicate content
was recognized, and clicking on that could cause the margin marks bar
to slide in.

Dimitri: this is a great idea and the mockups are really well done,
thanks for posting it!

-Alex