[uf-discuss] Multiple hCards on one page

Matt Warnock matt at daisyinteractive.com
Mon Sep 10 13:17:18 PDT 2007

Hello - This is my first time posting to a list like this so please
excuse the errors if there are any.

I have just gotten the microformats book and I am having a real problem
getting this to work across several platforms.  I am trying to get the
"add to address book" link working for users to add the particular
address to their address book .app, outlook or entourage.

I am using the:

http://feeds.technorati.com/contacts/(my absolute path here)

link because hopefully we will be able to get this working in
production and might get a couple links a day so I don't want to
overload the Suda server.

I's it possible to have 2 hCards on one page?  I searched and found a
posting where someone used a target of #santa-monica vs. #boston and
they said that worked when you escaped the # with %23, but I haven't
been able to get it going.

If someone has an answer it would get 3 days of being off track on the
project back up and moving forward again.

My implementation is here: http://exhale.daisyinteractive.com/locations/

Matt Warnock
matt at daisyinteractive.com