[uf-discuss] Multiple hCards on one page

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Sep 10 14:34:27 PDT 2007

On Sep 10, 2007, at 2:17 PM, Matt Warnock wrote:

> I's it possible to have 2 hCards on one page?

Yes, by default they'll all be exported to a single .vcf file, as
they are here:

http://feeds.technorati.com/contacts/http://
exhale.daisyinteractive.com/locations/

But you can also specify individual hCards with fragment URLs, as
you've discovered:

> I searched and found a posting where someone used a target of
> #santa-monica vs. #boston and they said that worked when you
> escaped the # with %23, but I haven't been able to get it going.

You need id attributes on your hCards to do that, e.g. <div
class="vcard" id="santa-monica"> and then this should export only one
vCard:

http://feeds.technorati.com/contacts/http://
exhale.daisyinteractive.com/locations/%23santa-monica

Peace,
Scott