[uf-discuss] marking up table rows - carrying id through rows tocreate multiple unique .ics exports

jim at eatyourgreens.org.uk jim at eatyourgreens.org.uk
Thu Sep 13 06:08:52 PDT 2007

Hello,

This is more an accessibility issue, but I couldn't help noticing that
you've marked up the event times as the row headings for each row. So the
headings for 'santa monica' in the first row are 'location' and '0700 -
0800'. I think it would make more sense, particularly to assistive
technology, if the event names were marked up as the row headings instead.

Cheers
Jim O'Donnell