[uf-discuss] Correct way to use the "key" property of hCard

Philip Tellis philip.tellis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:23:31 PDT 2007

I've looked through the vCard RFC as well as the hCard wiki page, and
some of the examples listed, but I'm still not clear on the most
appropriate way to use the "key" property.

I've ended up doing this:

public key id is <a class="key"
href="http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&amp;search=0x1F140E17">1F14
0E17</a>

(inside the vcard of course).

Now one thing that I know is different from what the spec says, is
that I've included a link to my public key rather than the full text
of the key within the title, and I'm open to discuss that too, but my
current questions are:

- Is what I've done reasonably correct?
- How do I specify that this is my PGP/GPG public key?
- How do I specify that it is my primary key?

Thanks,

Philip

--
hello world