Re: [uf-discuss] Optimus — microformats parser

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:20:26 PDT 2007

I think I speak for all when I say: friggin' awesome work!! Thanks for
showing off the xml and xsl as well.

Great things will come out of this, I'm sure.

One thing though.. while testing this url:
http://andr3.net/blog/post/102 the rel-tag's didn't show up under
"/microformats/rel-tag". Only under "/microformats/xfolkentry/tag". Is
this the expected behavior? I don't even know if I'm using xfolk
correctly, because it's not literally a list of my bookmarks, but a
list of bookmarkable entries... but it raised a doubt that has been
discussed in the past. Shouldn't the tags show up BOTH under the
xfolkentry and also as rel-tag? If someone has reached a final
decision on this, I'd be thankful if someone could point me to it and
sorry.

Cheers,
André Luís