[uf-discuss] rel-tag on delicious

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 09:24:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

>From what I remember... at one time... del.icio.us was discouraging
people from crawling the HTML pages on their site... and instead
wanted them to crawl the RSS feeds.

This policy may have changed by now... but... that may have been the
source of it.  (They didn't want people to parse the HTML pages...
they didn't want to do anything to help people do that.)

But that's just a guess.

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                 Vlog Razor... Vlogging News