[uf-discuss] semantic form as RSS

Taylor Cowan taylor_cowan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 07:08:09 PDT 2007

Andy,

I have admit his point is well taken.  RSS is pretty good and Atom fantastic in the amount information it can convey...sometimes I get blinders on, but a good example is magnolia.  Fully microformated but the feeds are even better.

After reading the Atom spec I was surprised to find how much it'll convey, licensing, authorship, tags, and at the aggregate level as well, not just the individial elements.

But nothing beats having that operator bar go green in terms of discoverability.

Taylor