[uf-discuss] Re: Parsing XFN in PHP

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Fri Apr 11 03:54:51 PDT 2008

Brian Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:47:51
>--- i have to echo what Scott said several messages back. Any parsing
>or development related discussions should be taken to the dev list. If
>anyone want to discuss/dispute the merits of various languages and
>their versions, then that should be done on other mailing lists.
>
>Lets keep this discuss list to discussions and the dev list to developing.

I've been trying to sub to that list but without success. Perhaps I'm
stuck in a moderation queue or something.

To some extent, encouraging the development of parsers in common
languages is a necessary bit of evangelism, since a markup language
needs consumers to have value. So that does feel on topic here. But I
take the point that it can quickly slip into technical issues, as has
happened.

--
Julian Bond  E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com  M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
Webmaster:          http://www.ecademy.com/      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433