[uf-discuss] hCalendar Acid Test #1

Jason Karns jason.karns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:10:34 PDT 2008

On 4/15/08, Dmitry Baranovskiy <dmitry.baranovskiy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Very nice. I was working on creating an ACID test for µf for couple of weeks
> now, but in different way. I was trying to find all the edge cases in
> parsing any µf. Here is a link:
> http://microformatique.com/optimus/test.html It is not
> finished however. But it is quite tricky and helped me to find a lot of bugs
> in Optimus.

I would add an edgecase where:

<th id="title" axis="summary">
    <em class="summary">Summary EM</em>
    <strong class="description">Description</strong>
</th>

I am working on an example to test this with Operator, because
Operator picks up the summary and description properties from the TH
(using @headers) but only when the <a> include is not used.

I would assume that default behavior should be to use any properties
found first in the TD cell. Then follow the include pattern to find
any additional properties. Lastly, search for properties found in the
TH cell(s) as referenced by @headers.  Any property values defined
more than once are taken as the value defined first.  (I believe this
is already the case with the include pattern, I am simply generalizing
to the @headers pattern.)

~Jason