[uf-discuss] rel-ecolabel

Tantek Çelik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 14 18:53:00 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/Main_Page#Drafts
>
> rel-ecolabel <http://microformats.org/wiki/rel-ecolabel> - for indicating
> ecolabelled products/services/companies
>

> I didnt know there was such a thing! when did this get to Draft? I dont
> remember any discussion about ecolabels? can someone point me to the
> discussion please I have been a bit slow on this one.

I didn't see any discussion either, and the proposer who added it to
the drafts section clearly failed to read the introduction or
how-to-play or process or anything else above where they added it on
the Main_Page.

Moved to a new section in exploratory discussions (along with a few
others, more to follow I'm sure).

http://microformats.org/wiki/exploratory-discussions#failed_to_follow_process

Tantek
--