[uf-discuss] Auto Discovery of XFN

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Feb 7 05:10:35 PST 2008

> Can someone please enlighten me as to the correct values for this type link
> above?
It depends on the implementation but basically you want to link to
another page and say that it is also you, using rel="me". The easiest
way to get your xfn links links detected by Googles Social Graph API is
to just add them in the page. If you look on my blog (which is also my
openid) http://www.ts0.com/ you'll see XFN links to a few of my friends,
but also links to my profile pages on other sites with rel="me". The SG
API then knows all those profiles are me too and finds all my friends
from them.