[uf-discuss] Tentative proposal: Sub-microformats to streamline common microformat patterns for simple data

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:19:58 PST 2008

On 03/01/2008, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 21:44 +0000, Martin McEvoy wrote:
> > You could wrap it in item:

> > would the class-include work then?
>
> Operator and Tails don't have any issues with wrapping fn in an Item and
> using the class include
>
> http://weborganics.co.uk/files/test.html
>

> x2v on the other hand chokes... er may need some "tweeking" to get it to
> work.

--- this is an issue with the description of the include pattern. X2V
will only look at encodings that are children of an ID, not at the
same level.

The following should work because it will find the node with the ID
and then find FN as a child:

If we want to continue this conversation, it should be done on the dev-list

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk