[uf-discuss] Firefox 3 (was: Icons of MF wiki)

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:22:32 PST 2008

I agree that it's a bit disappointing not to have microformats exposed
in the UI... I guess it's more important to have a robust and easy to
extend API than a fancy UI. I just wish we could have both. :(

No worries. Great work, nonetheless.

Also, I apologize for my possible ignorance, but will this API be
accessible only to Add-ons or will any page have access to it?

Cheers,
André Luís