[uf-discuss] hCards for places

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:14:35 PST 2008

On 09/01/2008, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> If there are any objections, please say to which of the above points you
> object, and whether you have a preferred alternative, or object in
> principle.

--- i have updated my code locally and it seems to work correctly. I
think we might be taking a backwards approach in editing the spec.
Instead of defining a whole new sort of rule or short-cut, what we are
really just doing is creating an exception when you follow the
implied-n. The implied-n is triggered when there is no N. All i did is
add an additional "AND FN is not on any ADR elements (or LABEL)". So
the implied-n template is not called when FN is labeling a place.I
think it is simple as that.

I suggest that we do NOT yet update the wiki until we get some further feedback.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk