[uf-discuss] hAudio fn issue

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 14:50:41 PST 2008

I wish to add hAudio mark-up to the existing:

        <li>
        Graham Harrison appeared in a one-off programme comparing the
        culling of Badgers and other species,
        Cull Of The Wild</a>
        </li>

and I think I should do so thus:

        <li class="haudio">
        appeared in a one-off programme comparing the culling of Badgers
        and other species,
            The Cull Of The Wild
        </a>
        </li>

However, the first "fn" in that is "Graham Harrison", not "The Cull Of
The Wild".

This would apply equally if the content was a short phrase like "Kate
Bush's Lionheart"; or any where the artist's name precedes the title of
their work).

Can anyone advise me how to overcome this?

If not proof, is this not strong evidence that the class "title" rather
than "fn" should be used for the title of a recorded work?

--
Andy Mabbett