[uf-discuss] hResume Webinar

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Mon Jan 14 13:53:34 PST 2008

In message <A1C7947B-F5D6-4A2E-9AC4-681009E6D968 at theryanking.com>, ryan
<ryan at theryanking.com> writes

>I know this is sorta last minute, but I'm doing a Webinar (web-
>seminar) on hResume tomorrow at 10AM PST. It's hosted by the folks at
>HR-XML.

I won't be able to join you, but would be interested in reading a
transcript. Will such be available?

You might like to mention, as an aside to your presentation, hListing
and its possible use for recruitment advertising.

[My particular interest stems from a project I'm working on, where I've
suggested adding an hListing-based "pseudo microformat", to allow
vacancies to be skimmed from one website for use in a second; after it
proved cost-prohibitive to add the desired XML output to the system
producing the former. If that happens, I'll share the results here in
due course.]

--
Andy Mabbett