[uf-discuss] hResume Webinar

Chuck Allen chucka at hr-xml.org
Wed Jan 16 07:07:28 PST 2008

André,

Sorry that we couldn't provide a convenient dial-in. I should have the recording up later today. Check http://www.hr-xml.org/blog

Chuck Allen
Director, HR-XML Consortium, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org [mailto:microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org] On Behalf Of André Luís
<andr3.pt at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:56 AM
To: Microformats Discuss
Subject: Re: [uf-discuss] hResume Webinar

Hya,

I was interested in folowing this webinar, so I registered for the
event as soon as I heard about it. When I got there the only option to
hear what Ryan was saying was to phone to a certain numbers... given
that there wasn't none available for Portugal, I was unable to attend.
Please take that into account in the future?

So, is there a recording up, somewhere?

Cheers,
André Luís