[uf-discuss] stats on well formed XHTML

Karl Dubost karl at w3.org
Thu Jan 17 03:16:19 PST 2008

Le 17 janv. 2008 à 19:22, Nick Fitzsimons a écrit :
> I can't imagine that things have got any better since :-(

to really evaluate this, there are two parameters to take into account.

nb of xhtml pages
nb of total pages

but in my humble opinion, more interesting would be to have this ratio
for each year with *only the new pages* created during the year.
Unfortunately because there is no uniform way to sign the date of
pages, and because HTTP is even a worse shape than HTML, it is almost
impossible to evaluate.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/